The Big Data Research Center is a research group in the School of Computer and Information Engineering at Henan University. It is headed by Prof. Chongsheng Zhang. Some of the research areas that we are particularly interested in at the moment include (but are not limited to):
- Natural scene text detection and recognition.
- Face recognition.
- Grid-based spatial indexing.
- Parallel and distributed deep learning for big data.
- Machine learning and computer vision for cultural heritage and archaeology.
- Speech recognition using deep learning.
- Outlier detection and transfer learning in imbalanced data classification.
An opening for Postdoctoral fellowships has been published in DBWorld.
The Big Data Research Center